Our Etiquette Training Certification is intended for people who want to own their own etiquette training business.
We are looking for people who possess the following attributes:
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- The desire to help people learn and grow, especially young people
- A strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Strong interpersonal and social skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable giving presentations and public speaking
- Professional appearance.
Becoming a Certified Etiquette Consultant (CEC) provides financial freedom, time flexibility and the satisfaction of working for yourself instead of for someone else. Our extensive CEC training covers all aspects of the business including train-the-trainer presentation and content skills, business management and operations, as well as comprehensive training in etiquette and social skills for children and adults.
Mr. and Mrs. Manners is currently accepting a limited number of students to become Certified Etiquette Consultants.